Bunbury Bunbury

Crap

Nice visuals, and you know what you're doing, but this is nowhere near as rich as it needs to be. This isn't for demonstrations of artistic skillsets, it is a published works showcase.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

The greatest use of my time ever

This is a beautiful masterpiece. I will help you every way I can so you can continue to create such magnificent works of art. There was literally nothing I did not like about this creative and amazing flash. Please for everyone's sake continue the level of quality and creativity.

I can honestly say this movie is THE best animation on Newgrounds by far to date. If there are better ones, I haven't seen them and you probably made them. Thank-you for this, words can't describe how much hope I have for you in the future! Don't ever stop!

Take Care,
~Aaron Liron

Greg goes to the Deli Greg goes to the Deli

Lol great story

Add some better backgrounds, even just some basic ones. and make it longer

did you record it yourself? if so, nice mic!

Missionz Missionz

The bomb part doesnt work.

Good idea, but you should add backgrounds, and maybe slow down a bit and put some time in it. Seriously, no offence but this really sucks. I know you tried, but you should get a pen tablet from Wacom and get a better version of flash.

teamprivite responds:

try a corner

SpaceStorm 1.0 SpaceStorm 1.0

Wow. 1945 with a shit-twist.

Dude. Nice effort, but the controls are glitched. You can only shoot one bullet at a time, and when you do, it friggs up the controls. Movement is limited, and there are no sound effects. To be honest, finish the game, and dont put up beta versions of crappy games. Keep working on it, but try harder. Also a background or two would be nice.

Super Stick Dress Up Super Stick Dress Up

Not bad.

I have to say, it is not a bad dress up game. Add better clothes, and maybe spend some more time on it. Maybe have a selection of backgrounds. Also, try to watch some more flash art tutorials. They will really help with everything.

-Aaron